We are looking for an exceptional senior event project manager with the plus factor! for a fixed term 12 month contact with potential to go permanent
Kindly note, we are not looking for event managers/or coordinators etc. and we do not work with recruitment agencies.
To be considered you must be able to demonstrate at least four years’ experience leading event projects (Virtual/Hybrid/Live) in the creative industries, directing multi-currency budgets of £500k plus per program for Corporate clients.
- You will have a wide breadth of project management experience, managing all disciplines pre to post-delivery - keeping everyone on point creatively, financially, and true to project milestones
- You will have extensive experience of being the point of contact for the client and can articulate how you have developed relationships with them, as well as overcoming challenges
- You come from either another Agency, Production, Content, Marketing, Technical Production or Broadcast agency background
- You have strong commercial acumen and negotiating skills
- You lead your projects with positive energy, discipline, and resilience
- You have exceptional people management and communications skills
Responsibilities will include:
- Capturing, interpreting and responding to client briefs
- Developing creative from mood boarding virtual/live and experiential projects to its delivery
- Planning and producing a variety of events ranging from small executive dinners to larger experiential, press days, product launches and digital campaigns
- Identifying appropriate on brand and on budget solutions End to end project & budget management
- Managing and briefing talent, AV and technical production staff, designers etc.
- Talent booking - artists, influencers, special acts etc., negotiating with and coordinating suppliers
Location: London Victoria
Salary: Dependent on experience, 20 days holiday a year (excl. public holidays and gifted time at Christmas), Private Medical, and pension