Senior Marketing/Marketing Manager - Remote working
An International Company specialising in media services & business solutions across a variety of B2B markets with dedicated websites, publications, events & webinars are seeking an exceptional Senior Marketing Executive/Marketing Manager. You will be responsible for managing audiences for their lead portfolio to plan and execute a wide variety of B2B marketing campaigns and ensure the implementation and fulfilment of each campaign within budget and on schedule. Your responsibilities will also extend to developing events attendance for their trade exhibition, a 1-day confex and their industry awards - through Key digital and offline marketing channels including email, social, display, print advertising and direct mail.
- Develop and manage audiences for the brand events portfolio, driving subscriptions, online registrations, delegate acquisition and events attendance in accordance with budget targets and agreed KPI's
- Plan marketing activity and fulfil all marketing campaigns to deadlines and within budget
- Manage marketing budgets, ensuring forecast are regularly updated, and plans for contingencies and budget changes.
- Operate as the brand manager issuing brand guidelines apply them in all marketing communications.
- Advanced understanding of marketing principles
- Demonstrated experience in events conference and exhibition campaign management
- Strong project management and organisation skills
- Copy writing, proof reading skills and attention to detail