An International Media Company is seeking a proactive, self-motivated, ambitious, and dynamic Account Manager to work in their U.K hospitality digital and events sales team. You will be selling across their extensive portfolio which boasts exhibitions, conferences, awards networking events and more. As an Account Manager you will be joining a collaborative and ambitious team in an incredibly vibrant B2B industry using a creative and consultative sales approach to pull together packages and bespoke proposals for existing key accounts as well as to drive new business.
- Manage and grow existing accounts as well as generating new business
- Develop a creative sales approach involving sourcing new leads, putting together proposals and bespoke packages.
- Face to face meetings where suitable with key accounts to understand marketing objectives and present solutions to meet these across our portfolio
- Sales of a wide inventory of products including digital, newsletter, video, email marketing, lead generation, content partnerships, sponsorship of face to face events and also exhibition sales
- Development, analysis, and evaluation of digital campaign reports/ statistics
- Develop a good understanding and interest in online and digital marketing trends
Required experience and skills
- Have a keen interest in the world of hospitality
- Proven sales professional with digital sales and event sponsorship experience
- Great time management skills, proactive attitude with high attention to detail
- A strategic and innovative thinker
- Ability to present complex marketing solutions
- Be very consultative, yet demonstrate strong sales and negotiation skills