With a well-established history and a client base spanning multiple sectors this agency provide services including events management, event presentation design, graphics and film!. Providing services to both existing and new clients as part of a full service event solution or as a stand alone presentation design service they are renowned for their exceptional delivery. On the design side projects range from small presentations for internal board meetings through to corporate presentations for large scale investor relation meetings or sales meetings through to webinars, corporate decks or broader events based conferences.
Focusing on delivering exceptional content coupled with the highest standard of presentation design they have a growing list of clients that come back to them time and time again, as well as new clients coming in on an almost weekly basis!
With the addition of virtual events delivery, ambitious growth plans and a huge volume of work coming in there has never been a better time to come on board!
Due to continued growth there is now a need for an experienced Account Manager to join their close-knit team. A broad role, responsibilities include:
* Client and account management
* Taking briefs directly from clients (and the wider agency)
* Supporting clients on messaging and advising what is possible
* Providing quotes and costings to clients
* Gathering assets from the client including brand guidelines and content
* Delivering projects end to end
* Working closely with freelancers including presentation designers and copy writers
* Managing the design schedule
* Managing the client relationship throughout including communicating timelines and progress
* Managing multiple events and clients concurrently
* Budget management
Candidates must have a genuine passion and enthusiasm for presentation design and creativity and any experience in this area would be an added benefit. Strong client management skills are essential as you will be required to manage the client relationship throughout. Experience in taking briefs, creating proposals and managing freelance designers would be an added benefit as would a background in presentation design or similar. Candidates would be preferred from a branding, marketing or PR agency although other backgrounds would be considered.
Currently a remote based role candidates must have a good home set up with solid broadband capacity.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, medical communications, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.