SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
This is an exciting opportunity to join a full-service live communications agency, supporting one of the agencies largest accounts!
With an established industry reputation, this thriving events and production agency is going from strength to strength. Their team of experts deliver high profile and creative conferences, experiential and product launch events for some of the world's biggest brands.
Continuing to grow through the pandemic, highly creative and voted as one of the top UK companies to work for, there is no better place to start and develop your event career.
With continued success and growth, this agency is looking for a Senior Account Executive to join their team and work across a range of retail marketing campaigns. This role will be very much admin focused and a chance to gain valuable experience working on accounts and with a close knit team
Key responsibilities as a Senior Account Executive include;
* Supporting the wider team on administration tasks
* Liaising between the team to ensure they are kept up to date
* Being a main point of contact for all staffing enquiries both internal and external
* Working with certain systems and giving system support
* Updating company records and inputting data
* Managing and organising spreadsheets
* Sending out company updates via email
* Cross checking documents before sending them on to clients
* Carrying out ad-hoc and administrative duties
* Providing on-site support at events
To be considered for this Senior Account Executive role candidates will ideally have strong administration skills and have experience working to a fast paced environment. We are looking for candidates that are enthusiastic, have a fantastic work ethic and are able to multitask. Team fit is really important for this agency!
In return, you will get the chance to work within a great working environment, with a close-knit and friendly team, where hard-working is rewarded and you can learn from the best. There are excellent career progression opportunities.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, creative and experiential events. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.