This is an exceptional opportunity for an Event Manager to join a newly created team within a well-established organisation.
With creativity at the heart of everything they do, this leading agency is renowned for their exceptional work. With in-house strategy, account management, video, digital solutions and design, their passionate team are committed to helping their clients create and share engaging promotional and educational content within the healthcare sector.
They have recently created a new division to focus on virtual and hybrid events space. This role will be within this team, working alongside the Events Director enabling you to make key decisions, to benefit the company. The organisation predominately work within the healthcare and technical sectors - the business have seen a huge success in the virtual side of the business, which is why they have created this team to solely focus on these events and allow continuous growth of existing and new accounts.
Due to continued and sustainable growth, they are now looking to expand their events team. As a creative agency this person will play a crucial role and will be engaging with clients and customers regularly.
* End to end management of events with a focus on logistics
* Taking the initial client brief and putting together proposals
* Understanding video elements, broadcast and production
* Excellent writing and communication skills with external and internal members
* Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and to deadlines
* Working well within a close knit team
* Ensuring process, publication and client branding guidelines are followed
* Understanding of technical elements to enhance the event
* Ensuring content meets the relevant compliance codes
* Supporting with business proposals when required
* Building strong client relationships
* Keeping up to date with trends and competitors
* Making sure you are aware of regulations surrounding pharmaceutical and medical communications
Candidates will ideally have experience working on virtual or hybrid events and be confident managing end to end logistics for events - ideally you will have worked within the healthcare sector, however this is not mandatory. For the role, you will be reporting directly into the Event Director and have the ability to make key decision and progress within your role.
This is a great opportunity to join this well-known organisation, where you will be working on anything from a small intimate conference through to large scale complex, virtual projects for up to 300 pax.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, medical communications, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.