A fantastic opportunity for a Sales and Marketing Manager to join a successful and well established technical production company that service a wide range of corporate and exhibition events.
With nationwide offices, this company offer first rate technical services to a number of events and production agencies with high profile events held across the UK and overseas. The company take pride in what they do and with their flawless process, each event they deliver is to the highest standard. Throughout the past year this organisation have expanded their offering to virtual and hybrid solutions and have even built their own custom platform and have streaming studios in-house!
This is an incredibly exciting role within one of the industry's leading AV companies where the successful hire will play a huge part in the ongoing growth of the business.
This is a broad role, with responsibilities including;
- Develop and action an effective new business strategy in order to attract new business
- Follow up with new enquiries from the company's web site
- Work with the wider team to ensure all sales opportunities are maximised
- Create new marketing initiatives
- Own and lead the pitch process
- Maintain and develop trusted and valued relationships with all levels of client
- Attend and participate in networking events when required
- Record and update all client information using the company's CRM
- Provide weekly updates on sales pipeline and progress
- Participating in the weekly sales meetings.
- Proactively and consistently drive the external marketing for the business, covering social media, web and blogs
The ideal candidate will have 4+ years' experience working in a strategic business development role within the live/virtual or hybrid event industry. You will have a proven track record of generating new business and maintaining and growing existing relationships. This opportunity will suit someone who can work well under pressure and has the ability to work to tight deadlines.
In return this agency offers excellent benefits, progression and bonus opportunities, where you will be given the chance to work across a range of high profile events and a place where your natural talent can flourish within a family feel technical production company.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) within the events & experiential and exhibitions industry.