Inspirational team leader with specific experience managing Account / Event Management teams within meetings & events? – fab new Head of Account Management role in a buzzy and (re-)growing event services agency!
Cutting-edge event management and technology services agency with an exciting client base of big global brands and high-profile corporates. They work with a really impressive range of clients (across professional services, media and financial services) providing curated and account managed venue find and event services, using their bespoke and brilliant event meeting management tech platform, and supported by outstanding customer service and events expertise. Their team of Account Managers work directly with major corporate clients across their venue and event needs. Fab company culture, very cool loft-style open plan Shoreditch office, re-expanding fast through client demand and the fantastic product and service they offer and deliver on.
Reporting to the COO, as Head of their Account Management team in the UK you will be responsible for managing the team of talented Account Managers – who service their client accounts with venue finding, event proposals, and associated event services. Alongside delivering revenue, you will be responsible for managing the professional development of the team and for recruiting new headcount based on revenue milestones achieved. Their team are creative, engaging, hugely client focussed. You will manage the team to deliver revenue targets across their accounts, and liaise with senior internal stakeholders to grow and renew contracts. You’ll be responsible for the performance, development and personal and group success of your team, and ensure the product offering and servicing stays leading edge in the industry. Specific responsibilities include:
· Commercial strategy – overseeing and optimising the Venue Finding and Account Management (Events) proposition for the business and their clients
· Team Management – managing, developing and growing the existing Account Management (venue finding/events) team
· Deliver revenue targets
· Sales Delivery – supporting client pitches to win new clients and upselling to existing clients
· Ensuring clients get brilliant customer service at every touch point – and receive an industry-leading product and service
We’re looking for someone who brings significant experience in Meetings & Events, ideally especially with some experience within venue find, who loves managing and developing a team, and is an excellent and inspirational client relationship manager and builder. Specifically we would love to speak to you if:
· You’ve done this before – you have significant experience in the Meetings & events industry in an operational and client-facing role (ideally with an emphasis on venue find and proposals services)
· Team management and development is a major skill of yours and you can demonstrate great results
· Stakeholder Management – you are well versed in client communications and relationship management – across varied sectors (media, financial, professional services) and with clients of significant size and importance
· Are commercially aware, and used to delivering on revenue targets
· Are great to work with! – are forward thinking, enthusiastic and love to be part of a high performing team, commercially driven, super organised and exceptionally customer service focused! You lead from the front, and make sure you take your team with you to commercial and professional success on both an individual and group basis.
Sound like you? This is a fantastic role, with a really supportive agency with a great culture - If this sounds of interest, and matches the sort of exciting company and role that matches you, your experience, personality and ambitions …. CLICK APPLY NOW! This is a fantastic opportunity – looking for a fantastic candidate! Looking to bring you onboard asap … APPLY now!