Why work for us?
At BaW Project Coordinators play a key role, assisting with the smooth delivery of our programs, from conducting essential research across all program elements, to herding colleagues and clients to meet, ensuring the right people are available. You will also be responsible for capturing key points from these meetings to create meaningful Contact Reports that are critical reference point for the team, clients, and the way we operate.
As a BaW Coordinator you can expect to interact with our clients, beginning your journey of stakeholder engagement, developing your personal brand and as you grow in experience and confidence you will be assigned elements of programs to run, perhaps even running a small program in its entirety.
We pride ourselves on providing variety. We actively don’t pigeonhole, so you will work with Producers, Creatives, Engagement Specialists, Technical Production, and Account Managers as we look to help you find a path that makes your heart sing.
Job Description Summary
We’re looking for a Project Coordinator with at least a 2 years’ work experience in supporting a delivery team, ideally with an agency background. You need to be a great communicator, highly organized, keen to learn and support on multiply programs.
This role forms an integral part of the delivery team, fulfilling a multi-functional role across:
- Researching. Anything and everything, you will have a broad scope of elements from locations & venues to suppliers and creative ideas
- Setting up and taking notes of internal and external meetings. Ensure all necessary parties are in attendance and accurately recording the key points for the meeting to producing Contract Reports in a timely manner.
- Guiding and helping junior team members. You will be comfortable providing advice to junior team members as a first port of call before escalating to senior team members.
- Supporting. You could be onsite at a live event, assisting behind the scenes on virtual program, to being on a video shoot, where a pair of extra hands are needed, you’ll be there gaining valuable experience!
- Delivery ownership. You will be able and trusted to take on some delivery elements, potentially even running your own small programs.
All of our Herd are expected to have an ‘all-rounder’ nature. As such the duties of a Project Coordinator at Brands at Work are wide ranging and varied. The main activities (and the rough percentage of time doing them) that will need to be carried out will include, but are not limited to;
- Meticulously researching relevant subject matter to enable the team to develop projects and proposals. (15%)
- Attending client meetings, capturing detailed notes and producing Contact Reports for future reference by the team and clients. (10%)
- Being present on-site at events to provide support and assistance to the team as required. (10%)
- Assisting with the research and booking of team logistics including travel, accommodation, catering etc. to make sure the right people are in the right place at the right time with the right facilities. (10%)
- Contributing to, or owning in their entirety on smaller projects, budgets to monitor project financials. (10%)
- Liaising and negotiating with suppliers and third parties to provide the required products or services at the best value. (10%)
- Contributing to, or owning in its entirety on smaller projects, documentation such as schedules, agendas, running orders, crew information etc. to communicate project information with the team and clients. (10%)
- Briefing talent agencies on public speakers and entertainment requirements and critically reviewing their response to provide options to project teams and clients. (5%)
- Capturing valuable information and lessons throughout projects and completing Project Evaluation Forms to facilitate improvements to projects and Brands at Work. (5%)
- Reliably proof reading documents to ensure flawless submissions to clients. (2%)
- Finding and scheduling freelance resource, and expanding our freelance network to provide cover for projects as necessary. (2%)
- Confidently briefing suppliers, speakers, entertainment acts and others on-site to communicate clearly what is expected from them. (2%)
- Monitoring and replenishing office consumables and stationery levels to prevent stocks being depleted. (2%)
- Preparing and assembling production kits for events to equip the site office with the necessary stationery and miscellaneous materials. (1%)
- Checking venue spaces have been set up correctly to deliver as per the plan. (1%)
How you’ll know you’re succeeding:
- You offer proactive support in the right areas, you make a notably positive impact
- You instinctively know the quality of research required for our client programs
- You are being assigned tasks to stretch, challenge and progress your career
- You are delivering consistently good quality contact reports and circulating this in a timely manner without being chased up
- 1 – 2 years experience
- Exceptional time and task management skills
- Great listening skills
- Ability to think critically and voice opinions
- Advanced Microsoft skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams
- Additional language
- Background in the Arts/Theatre
- Background in communication campaigns
- Agency Experience
- Overall project management experience
The Right Personality: The right candidate with embody the Brands at Work values: Bravery, Loyalty, Authenticity & Intelligent Imagination. You will share Brands at Work’s commitment to transform the way our clients communicate.
Traits: People person/relationship builder, creative, original, goal orientated, hybrid, energetic, outgoing, confident, autonomous, flexible, resilient, genuine, fun, charismatic, entrepreneurial, can-do attitude, hardworking, committed, straight talking, thoughtful, emotionally intelligent, professional, supportive, versatile / “all-rounder”, collaborative and passionate.