You chance to lead a team with one of the best agencies out there!
Collaboration, extensive resources, friendly and team focussed are some of the words that could describe this agency, but then so could big budget, pitch winning, highly creative, technically innovative and a cut above…
Having grown incredibly over the past two years, and brought on board some of the best talent the industry has to offer, this agency just keeps going from strength to strength. With in-house Production, Creative, Event Management and Digital they have all of the innovation and resources needed to deliver some of the most highly regarded and highest profile global projects out there - virtually, live and hybrid!
The company are now looking to grow their production team with a Senior Cad Draughtsperson and responsibilities will include:
- Attending and having input into creative meetings and production meetings
- Providing event design input as part of drawing process
- Contributing to the delivery of tenders and live projects, in a technical drawing capacity
- Producing accurate, clear and concise drawings of exhibition stands and live events
- Interpreting 3D event models into technical drawings and manufacture specifications
- Working closely with the Production Team for material specifications
- Maintain professional relationships that meet company core values
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working relationships with all internal departments
- Liaison with external suppliers for collation and review of drawings
- Input into senior Production team group Staying up to date with relevant software packages and industry trends
Candidates will ideally have a minimum of 5 years' experience working within the events and exhibitions industry across multiple channels such as Exhibitions, events, conference, green field, fixed facility, road shows and government projects. You will be confident with all technical, logistical and scenic / manufacturing requirements for delivery sectors listed above for the purposes of completing drawings. The successful candidate will have proven experience in using AutoCAD.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting