GRAPHIC DESIGNER - EVENTS
Your chance to join a highly successful agency and drive the creative across a huge variety of events!
Our client is an award winning and well established business with an impressive client base. Working across all channels including production, digital and creative they develop a deep understanding of the client business and strategic aims and bring it to life.
Delivering a range of projects from conferences, awards, and launches to film projects they specialise in engaging, immersive events and communications designed to align people behind strategy and brand.
Due to their on-going successes there is now an opportunity to join this dynamic team where you could be working on the creative for a worldwide launch event, brand identity, presentations, pitch documents and everything in between!
We are looking for someone with experience in crafting content-led communications (presentations and digital collateral) as part of large brand activations, corporate campaigns and events.
* Take and interpret initial brief from internal team and clients
* Formulate concepts and deliver designs for specified projects and briefs in a variety of media types
* Develop visually creative work for clients live events, videos, digital media, printed projects
* Work directly with clients to provide creative solutions to project requirements
* Work closely with the internal design team
* Work alongside Senior Designers and Design Manager to develop, instigate and execute new improved ways of working, ideas & equipment
* To contribute to the introduction of new technologies and new ways to deliver design
* Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
The ideal candidate should have experience working within an agency environment and be an ambitious individual with a passion for design.
If you are able to develop consistent content designs, infographics and visuals that connect with
Audiences then we need you!
In return they offer the chance to join one of the most forward thinking, creative and fun loving agencies out there, work on a wide range of projects and get embark on an excellent career path.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions.