I am looking for an agency Senior Event Producer with significant experience of working on bespoke events in the luxury/HNWI space for this brilliant role!
Back up and running with a vengeance, this established niche agency create and deliver exhilarating experiences and innovative bespoke events at unique and spectacular locations internationally - for a high net worth clientele. Typically their events are week long experiences, often across different counties, and mix in amazing cultural, culinary, theatrical, musical, and natural experiences along the way. You might be transforming a set of underground caves into silver service dining perfection or working with Cirque du Soleil to create a special custom performance – unique and wow are the order of the day. Around this there will be the complex and detailed logistical planning essential to ensuring as a group and individually each client has an experience which surpasses even their HNW expectations. Creativity, uniqueness, detail and delivery are at the heart of this agency’s client offering.
You will be heading up a small permanent event team and report into the MD. You will be responsible for all stages of planning and delivering a small number of high-end events, with a real focus on refining and perfecting the experience. Experiences will be unique and one-off, where the wow factor and the detail surpass the expectations even of such a ‘been there done it’ client base. You’ll be responsible for the delivery of the overall project, which incorporates detailed levels of logistics and creative production, and a wide range of suppliers. Responsibilities:
- Oversee existing and new events from inception to delivery, including working onsite on events
- Design, develop and produce unique hospitality and experience events personalised to the event/location – defined by creativity and supported by complex logistical planning
- Set, communicate, and maintain timelines on each event
- Forecast budgets, track spending, and reconcile post event to meet targets
- Develop a staffing plan for existing and new events to ensure optimal delivery to our high standards, recruiting and training new staff as necessary and working with existing freelance staff
- Global travel as and when required
- Assess and improve existing processes, working practises, and filing to ensure efficient and cohesive working across the department
- Continue to build a database of trusted suppliers globally
The Senior Producer is a key role in the agency, with overall responsibility for the creative, production, and logistics of the event programme, it’s individual detail, creativity and overall success. The successful candidate must therefore bring significant creative production experience, and we are specifically looking for someone who has significant experience working in the luxury/high net worth space. You’ll have worked internationally, have creative vision and hands on practicality, experience working with varied suppliers internationally across logistics, performance and tech production. Specifically you have:
- 10 years solid production experience, particularly in delivering “wow” events to a high net worth audience
- Proven track record of delivering exceptional events in varied locations
- Happy to get stuck in as well as manage, a confident team leader – with internal team, freelancers and varied suppliers
- Ability to shape & manage large scale budgets (£million+)
- Strong commercial acumen
- Can-do attitude
- Discretion and sensitivity, excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Well connected and regarded within the industry
- Pleased to travel and work abroad, and driving license
As you can tell this is a special role and requires a special set of skills and experience – if your experience and aspirations match the above – do get in touch now .. CLICK APPLY NOW …as looking to bring you on board asap!