This established visitor attraction and popular venue is the go to for a variety of events including conferences, awards ceremonies, exhibitions, product launches, Christmas parties, private dinners and weddings and continues to be a highly sought-after creative event space! The multi-purpose venue offers a versatile backdrop for a wide range of business and works with a broad range of impressive clients.
With a number of exciting developments currently taking place and an ever expanding event calendar, there is now the opportunity for an experienced Senior Event Manager to manage a range of exciting events from contract stage through to delivery, as well as managing a delivery team!
This is a broad role that includes:
- Managing, training and leading the delivery team
- Being the clients main point of contact for events, ensuring requirements are fulfilled
- Coordinating the organisation and planning of corporate events
- Ensuring all health & safety procedures are adhered to
- Liaising with internal and external suppliers
- Onsite event management
- Creating and delivering special events to promote new corporate business
- Ensuring excellent customer service throughout the event process
- Gathering post event feedback
The ideal candidate will have previous event management experience gained from working in a multipurpose venue or alternatively relevant event industry operations experience. This role would be perfect for an existing Senior Event Manager who has experience in managing a range of events within a venue.
In return they offer the chance to be a pivotal part of a thriving venue hosting some a variety unique and exciting events!
Don't miss this great opportunity - click below to apply!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) in events, exhibitions and experiential. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.