12 MONTH MATERNITY COVER
This established group has a 100 year history, developing a reputation for breaking new ground and continuing to be regarded as a forward-thinking and innovative business. They hold a large and extremely varied portfolio of events including webinars, talks, awards, conferences, exhibitions, charity events and social events across the country. The team has a close-knit, all hands on deck approach to work and offer a great working environment.
With an ever expanding event calendar, there is now the opportunity for an experienced Event Manager to join the team and assist in creating variety of unique events.
This is a broad role that includes:
- Coordinating and project managing a range of events from end to end
- Virtual event management
- Liaison with senior stakeholders to ascertain event briefs
- Creating event schedules and timelines
- Budget management
- Managing elements of marketing
- Liaising closely with internal teams
- Coordinating sponsorship agreements
- Sourcing and managing external suppliers and venues
- Coordinating members of the marketing team
- Onsite event management
The ideal candidate will have previous event management experience gained from working in a corporate business, association, conference organiser or similar. This role would be perfect for an existing Event Manager who has experience in managing a broad range of events, including virtual and hybrid.
In return they offer the opportunity to work with a close knit and sociable team a host of great benefits!
Don't miss this great opportunity - click below to apply!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) in events, exhibitions and experiential. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.