Our client is looking for an experienced Project Manager for their thriving, energetic, exhibition/event contracting business. They are a company that pride themselves on delivering high quality products and exceptional customer service to their event and exhibition clients. They are looking for talented individuals who can deliver the full suite of services on offer and help them to deliver on their vision for growth. This role will be working on a range of events and exhibitions.
- Co-ordinating technical aspects of the delivery of events, liaising with stakeholders including suppliers, venues and internal colleagues
- Supporting the delivery of the project to the agreed budgets, including any internal/external costs
- Organising the kit onsite and in the warehouse, checking all event equipment is prepped and ready
- Managing kit delivery, ensuring its prepped and cleaned before delivering onsite
- Delivering support onsite and being responsible for production which will include all health and safety aspects, site control, problem solving, etc., to ensure smooth delivery of the event
- Managing teams onsite ensuring event schedules are met
- Responsible for all onsite aspects of an event from build, operation and strike
- Working alongside the organisers to ensure timelines are managed adequately for the delivery of the project
- Producing plans and support with any issues the warehouse team face
- Creating technical plans for each project which will include health and safety.
- Supporting the finance team with obtaining purchases and onboarding new suppliers
You will have a minimum of 3 years contractor experience and be looking to join a company where you can progress and grow. You have managed event projects in the past .You like being organised and supporting the team and helping come up with solutions to project challenges. You have a positive attitude and are always up for learning and developing your skills.