A once in a lifetime opportunity to join this fantastic agency, in a client facing role working on a range of large scale global projects!
With a pedigree in delivering cutting edge, large scale projects on a truly global platform, this is THE agency to work for and they now have an opportunity for a client facing Project Manager to manage the end to end logistics of congresses for a large pharmaceutical client.
They are now looking for a Technology Project Manager to work as a key knowledge holder on the technologies used on a large scale corporate events. The Technology Project Manager will work closely with the delivery team and the client, consulting on capabilities and driving continuous improvement.
The range of duties will include:
- Maintain and develop relationships with clients
- Liaise with and advise clients on technology knowledge
- Identify new capabilities within account technology for both current and new processes
- Manage and co-ordinate client requirements with technology suppliers
- Assist with preparing and presenting technology elements of event proposals to clients
- Attending pitches where required
- Plan, attend and execute client planning meetings
- Attend client debrief post event
- Working with delivery team, client, and other relevant parties
- Solving problems and completing testing as required
- Creation of supporting operating procedures, user guides and training information
- Roll out of amendments to delivery team and client team where appropriate
- Identify and implement process efficiencies
- Travel on-site to manage technology requirements
The ideal candidate will have experience using event technology software Cvent and have worked in an event registrations related role. Client liaison is a big part of this role and the successful candidate will have experience advising clients on best technical software to use. In return for your commitment this client offers fantastic career development, where you will gain exposure to working for a corporate brands whilst working for one of the best agencies in the business
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a global player to take your career to new heights!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) within the events & experiential and exhibitions industry. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.
Alternatively - forward this role onto someone in your network and take advantage of our £350 reward scheme for anyone recommended who we place!