A large global live event organiser seeks a Project Co-ordinator, initially as an administration support role across the business that runs high-profile large scale live events. As this person's experience grows, additional responsibilities will be introduced that will develop a greater understanding of the wider event industry. This person will work in the
project co-ordinator team, supporting the Project and Account managers.
- Liaising with existing clients to ensure their needs are met, which includes taking new enquiries, amending their existing booking and assisting with any queries they may have.
- Taking incoming calls, including new enquiries
- Logging enquiries onto the CRM system
- Preparing detailed quotations, including presentations and other general typing including letters, e-mails etc.
- Obtaining quotations for equipment from our Sub Contractors and placing necessary purchase orders.
- Logging plans to be drawn up by CAD Team
- Setting up the jobs and processing paperwork to ensure the equipment is booked through the Stock Controllers and labour team
- Preparing client contracts and acknowledgement of order and ensuring that the signed contract is received as soon as possible before we go to site.
- Invoicing the client and monitoring all monies due are paid before we go to site.
- Uploading Event Budget into system for approval
- Ensuring all information is passed on to the Operations Department to allow smooth running of the installation and removal of jobs.
- Attend internal planning and post contract meetings.
- Ensuring that Project Manager's diary is up-to-date, and arrangement of appointments and travel details if required.
- Where appropriate and by prior agreement with your Project Manager, handling smaller regular jobs, which are usually in conjunction with a major contract.
- Occasional visits to site or client meetings.
You must have:
- Proficiency in Microsoft office and Project Management package software
- Strong communication skills - verbally and written
- 1 years work experience in events or construction industry
An excellent opportunity for a graduate with some experience to take their first step into a global event organiser.