Listed in Startups UK Top 100 for the fourth year running this is THE events agency to join! Looking for a ‘star’ Event Co-ordinator / Event Executive to join their team asap!
Really exciting, buzzy events agency (c. 40 employees) - known for their excellent employee culture, and brilliant range of well-known brands and orporate clients across media, professional services and financial. Now back to focussing on planning and delivering in-person events for their clients, there will still be a mix of some virtual events in there too. Dinners, parties, meetings, conferences and events … They work across the full range to meet their client’s varied event needs!
Getting busier and busier as they head towards the busy Christmas period, they are now looking to bring a talented Event Executive into the team - lucky you! This will be a great role for someone, as they like to develop talent from within so you’ll be well guided, and expected to progress upwards! Initially you’ll be looking after your own smaller projects (dinners, xmas parties etc), and support the Head of Events and the Event Manager on their larger events. Your role will see you dealing with clients, venues, varied suppliers. As well as working on the planning of your own events, you’ll look after the overall project administration for the team, ensuring the status of all events is known and shared.
We’re looking for someone who already has c. 2 years event co-ordination experience, ideally across a range of event formats, including dinners, parties/special events and business meetings. You’ll be used to dealing with venues, suppliers and clients, and fully understand the end to end event management process. As well as very strong on event logistics and co-ordination, you’ll enjoy being able to bring creative ideas and proposals to your events. You’ll be looking to continue growing and learning, and welcome the opportunity to develop your career further by taking on larger events in due course.
- Minimum 2 years event co-ordination experience, ideally across a range of varied corporate events, dinners, meetings, conferences, celebration events etc
- Excellent at dealing directly with clients, every step of the way, from brief to on the day event delivery
- Experienced in pre-event logistics (venue, catering, invites, tech, entertainment etc), as well was being a brilliant ‘doer’ on-site
- Experience in face2face events is essential, and on virtual events highly desirable
- Highly organised, excellent communication skills a real team player, engaging and good to work with – we’re looking for a bright star to fit with this brilliant agency!
- Ideally available to start asap
This is a brilliant agency, and a great team – if you have the experience, the talent and the ambition they would love to hear from you… you’ll be rewarded with a competitive salary, flexible working, excellent training, and a dazzling future! click APPLY now, as they want you on board ASAP.