An unmissable opportunity to join this exciting events agency who deliver some truly exceptional events!
This agency partner with an array of award ceremonies on a global scale and have an outstanding reputation for delivering innovative and creative event projects. Based in the North West they offer fully integrated services for a range of clients across the finance, technical, healthcare and insurance sectors to name a few. Offering full event management services they deliver a diverse range of events including large-scale conferences, creative award shows, meetings, exhibitions and dinners.
With an ambitious and committed team there has never been a better time to join this agency at a pivotal time in their development and a chance to add value to the team.
This agency are now looking for a Marketing Manager to join their team to help drive growth and increase profitability across the company's event portfolio. Duties for this role include;
- Develop and implement the marketing strategy
- Lead and manage a marketing team
- Delivery of multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Oversee the creation of content for website, blog, white papers and marketing materials
- Management of annual marketing budget
- Utilise and grow the company's database
- Work closely with the Event team to maximise downloads, entries and ticket sales on events
- Producing monthly reports for board meetings
- Responsible for weekly and monthly marketing reporting and ROI reviews
- Regular competitor and SWOT analysis.
- Deliver high quality levels of customer service, keeping with the business brand and values
- Build relationships with key influencers, industry experts and judges
The ideal candidate will have 4+ years' experience working within a B2B marketing role and have the ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines. You will also be familiar with digital marketing and have a clear understanding of the digital market. This company are looking for someone who can develop professional client relationships and spot opportunities, as well as being someone who is well organised and can multi task. If this sound like the role for you, apply now!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) within the events & experiential and exhibitions industry. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.