This live experience agency boasts an incredible client base and delivers a truly unique portfolio of creative B2B and B2C projects with brand communications running through the core of each event. Having won several industry awards they deliver exceptional experiences and offer a mix of strategy and communications, project management and creative production to clients such as Red Bull, Google, Nike, ASOS, HSBC and Michael Kors. Their projects are diverse spanning experiential, conferencing, expo and luxury private events as well as audio branding and music caution services. More recently bringing digital capabilities in house they have become adept in managing virtual and hybrid projects involving live streaming, event platforms, AR, VR and audio reality alongside their live events.
With continued growth, recent new business wins and a future plan of building their marketing and communications strategy and service offering there has never been a better time to join this exciting agency!
As Account Manager you will be responsible for implementing and managing a wide range of marketing strategies and activities for a diverse portfolio of clients:
* Acting as a key point of contact for a portfolio of clients
* Supporting in pitching for new business opportunities
* Contributing to the presence of comms services within live experience accounts
* Working closely with the Comms Account Director on project progress
* Leading creative concept development
* Conceptualising and implementing comms strategies and deliverables
* Overseeing the day to day administration of all client projects
* Delivering on marketing campaigns across the full marketing mix
* Working with internal and external stakeholders
* Managing campaign reporting and analysis
* Working within set budgets and time frames and managing resource accordingly
* Managing various marketing tools and platforms
We are ideally looking for candidates with a marketing agency background who have experience working in a client facing role and delivering across both B2B and B2C marketing projects. We may also consider candidates from a client side setting providing they have exposure to broad campaign delivery. We are looking for proficiency in the use of various marketing tools including analytics and strong skills across campaign planning, content creation, copywriting and reporting. Any experience working with tech or millennial consumer brands would be beneficial.
In return this agency will offer a fantastic benefits package and a flexible working environment in addition to a fantastic and forward thinking company culture.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.
PLEASE NOTE - We will be receiving a high volume of applications for this role so I am afraid if you do not hear back you have been unsuccessful.