Are you looking to join a fantastic event organiser who have a reputable name within the market?
This organisation's principal activity is the arrangement of global large-scale medical conferences, delivery of medical education and news via specialist medical newspapers and medical device market research. We are now seeking an experienced Senior Event Manager/ Head of Events to complete the planning and delivery of a calendar of projects. You will be working within a close knit team, ensuring each event runs smoothly and will be providing a supportive and friendly service.
The responsibilities of the Senior Event Manager role will include:
- Negotiation of supplier contracts and management of ongoing supplier
- Understanding of H&S regulation at exhibitions and conferences
- Overseeing build and onsite delivery
- Planning, design and delivery of floorplans
- Printing of artwork and all internal and external signage
- Managing internal staffing arrangements onsite
- Supervision of database maintenance and functionality
- Management of event assistant
- Responsible for hotel and registration management
- Liaising with sponsor's and contractor
- Management and reconciliation of event spend and budgets
- Finalising contracts, payments and event logistics
- Post event analysis
The ideal candidate will have experience in organising large scale conferences and exhibitions and have excellent organisation skills. You will have the ability to manage tight deadlines and strong communications skills, both written and verbal. Having experience delivering events within the healthcare sector will be an advantage.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.