Historic, beautiful Grade 1 listed London venue is looking for a bright, highly organised Events & Sales Administrator to join their busy client events team – brilliant role to grow your event experience at the heart of this amazing venue and team!
Stunning, iconic, historic London Grade 1 listed venue with varied and beautiful spaces, used for high profile corporate events and award ceremonies, banquets, concerts, special events as well as prestigious City Livery events. A truly amazing venue, steeped in history and tradition – used by a huge range of organisations for their prestigious events.
You’ll be working at the heart of a busy and passionate events team – who deal with all external clients and their events – leading corporates, charities and varied high profile organisations. All the events they do are of the highest quality, and use the varied beautiful spaces offered within this historic setting. As Sales & Events Administrator you will:
- Be first point of contact for client enquiries related to the use of the venue, including promoting the venue and advising how it’s varied spaces can be utilised to best fit their requirements
- Arrange and conduct site visits with prospective clients and suppliers
- Co-ordinate the venue diary and scheduling
- Manage the busy inbox, follow through on event enquiries, keep team updated
- Event assistance - support Events Managers with pre-event admin and co-ordination, including producing signing in and function sheets, maintenance of event files, checking all paperwork eg contracts, risk assessments, payments, schedules
- Assist at events (nb overtime is paid for evening and w/e event work when required) – so you’ll be given the opportunity to be part of some amazing events
- Undertake other varied support duties
We are looking for an enthusiastic, highly organised and ‘on the ball’ events junior, who will be able to prioritise a diverse workload and work flexibly. You’ll be passionate about events – and looking to get a role that puts you at the centre of a busy and experienced events team. High quality written and oral communication skills, highly organised, well presented, with strengths as a team player, good interpersonal skills and computer literacy essential. You’ll need to be confident and well presented, as you’ll be doing venue show rounds with clients. Some events experience needed (maybe gained in a placement year), and some experience of venue diary management or scheduling would be really useful. You’ll be looking to develop your events career, and would enjoy working in a busy environment. Key requirements:
- High standard of English, both written and oral
- Well presented, confident to deal with clients on phone and face to face for show rounds
- Degree or equivalent
- Some previous experience in event environment – and keen to develop
- Good IT and excellent admin skills, attention to detail, numerate – excellent multi-tasker
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience of venue diary management/scheduling would be ideal
- Smart professional appearance as this role includes working at some formal and very high profile events
- Team player, enthusiastic
This is an EXCELLENT opportunity for an Events Junior looking to develop – and to work in the most beautiful of settings, and gain experience in delivering a range of high profile events and to learn and develop their skills. This is a fabulous historic venue – so if your experience and interests match the key requirements and responsibilities as listed above, please reflect these in your CV and click the “APPLY” now.