A niche publishing company established in 2004 with a base in Central London, servicing the pensions market in the UK are looking for an Events and Marketing Assistant to join their team on a full-time basis.
Since launching, the business has grown, and they have added a portfolio of 10 conferences and an awards ceremony into their product portfolio.
The Events and Marketing Assistant will be responsible for supporting and delivering an effective marketing programme and assisting with coordinating the key logistics and operations of a portfolio of conferences and an awards ceremony within the pensions sector.
Responsible for all aspects of marketing for the organisation, including creating and delivering a marketing plan for our portfolio of events. Duties include:
- Copywriting for promotional material and social media channels
● Creating and maintaining a competitor calendar, regularly updating the calendar with competitor event dates, speaker ideas and technology ideas
● Increasing the database by researching and contacting potential event delegates in regard to their events
● On site marketing and social media promotion
● Researching and suggesting potential media partners in order to promote their events
● Working closely with the Event Manager to ensure all events are delivered on time, within budget and to a very high standard
● Sourcing, reviewing and being responsible for pre-event suppliers such as lanyards, badges, couriers, polling, merchandise, and gifts
● Venue sourcing
● Developing table plans for allocated seating at conferences where necessary
● Ensuring best delegate experience from customer service pre-event to registration and from onsite management to post-event feedback
● Providing AV and production suppliers with event brief so that staging and AV can be designed and agreed and ensure that everything is on brand, all sponsorship is profiled correctly and the event requirements are met
● Managing and maintaining good relationships with all key stakeholders
● On-site coordination of logistics and management of suppliers, preferred partners, personnel and freelancers at events
Must have 1-2 years Event Support experience