Brand experience agency seeks a Creative Producer to become an integral part of an award-winning creative team. Initially home based, then based in the heart of London’s West End.
Creative Producer, Central London
Salary: £35,000 per annum
Contract type: Full time
Starting date: ASAP
Who we are looking for
You are an ambitious individual with a passion for crafting world class brand experiences. You will be someone who is well organised with experience in events, as well as a solid understanding of digital/design/moving image. You will be able to confidently speak to clients and you understand the delivery of creative campaigns for events and brand experiences.
You will have agency experience and portfolio of event projects that showcase your skills in delivery.
Above all, you’ll have a creative mindset. You’ll be part of the creative process of ideation and creative development. You are dedicated to make every touchpoint of a campaign engaging and memorable.
In return we will offer a competitive salary, a brilliant working environment, a team orientated atmosphere where you can learn from the best and experience a huge array of interesting projects!
• Lead on creative responses to client briefs and proposals
• Design, manage, collaborate with the Creative Team to produce world class work
• Develop event narratives and experiences that meet event briefs and brand objectives.
• Understand live, hybrid and virtual event experience and how it translates into production, art, design and styling.
• Work with on-site teams to execute creative as proposed
• Participate and lead brainstorms and ideations sessions
• Oversee the creative project delivery – including some budgeting and contracting.
• Oversee quality control on all work delivered
• Support on the client accounts by developing the business relationship and nurturing opportunities across the portfolio
• Present creative work to clients
• Work with suppliers to ensure a high standard of delivery.
• Anticipate production & delivery shortfalls
Cheerful Twentyfirst has been one of the UK’s leading creative brand experience agencies for over 30 years. We are based in London and New York but we work on projects across the globe for blue-chip and leading brands. Strategic creativity is at the heart of what we do. The team here are passionate about innovative thinking to engage audiences, create bold experiences and game-changing moments. Amongst our 50+ awards, we were recently recognised as CN Creative Team of the Year. #humblebrag
What working with us looks like (benefits depend on contract type)
• 28 holiday days (incl UK bank holidays)
• Personal development plan including a training budget, regular check ins and a mapped out career path
• The opportunity to help shape a dynamic and growing agency
• Discretionary bonus scheme
• Shared Creative Studio memberships to industry associations and well being programs
• Cycle to work scheme
• Season ticket loan
• Pension scheme
• Summer and Christmas staff parties, and other social/cultural events
• A shiny new laptop
Apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, a portfolio demonstrating content communications and a covering message explaining in one paragraph why you are the best candidate for the job. Please mark any correspondence with CP102021
All successful candidates will be asked to provide documentation which demonstrates their ability to work in the UK. Cheerful Twentyfirst is an equal opportunities employer and will make all reasonable adjustments required at interview and throughout the recruitment process. Due to the volume of applications being received at this time we cannot get back to every application. We thank you for taking the time to apply for this role and your interest in Cheerful Twentyfirst.