Fantastic opportunity for a bi-lingual Event Manager (French, Spanish or Italian) to bring your brilliant event logistics and client relationship skills to join the fabulous team at this leading international financial events agency.
Our client is a established, successful and niche financial events agency who specialise in the production of top level B2B corporate events and roadshows for high profile global corporate clients. They work closely with their corporate clients of various sizes and sectors, across a range of high profile international event and comms projects such as Investor Days, Results Presentations, Non Deal Roadshows (both f2f and virtual).IPO Roadshows, M&A transactions, Rights issues/Debt Issues Roadshows. They are a friendly and passionate high performing team, operating as a diverse and supportive unit of skilled and dedicated logistical and client management experts.
You’ll be working in the close-knit client management team, reporting in to the MD, and, your role a mix of client management, and project delivery, of varied hi-profile events and communications projects. You’ll creatively prepare and deliver international high level event programmes and supporting communications pieces (across virtual, digital and face to face platforms), and work with your talented team of inhouse logistics managers and designers and closely wtih your clients throughout.
We’re looking for a smart, business savvy Account / Event / Project Manager, engaged and engaging who relishes working in a team, and delivering brilliantly executed events and communications projects. Bi-lingual, with at least one European language alongside English – French, Italian, Spanish. You’ve got a proven track record of client relationship building and logistical project delivery within the corporate financial events arena (this could be agency, inhouse or supplier). You’re looking to work in a passionate and unified team, and enjoy delivering client support and projects at the highest level of detail and execution. Natural in your dealings with C-level executives, you also have the insight and aptitudes to get the best from the team and suppliers to ensure fantastic end results for your clients.
- Own and manage client and stakeholder relationships (Banks, PR, Lawyers)
- Provide advice to clients, manage accounts on a day-to-day basis, manage projects and develop excellent client relationships
- Creatively prepare and deliver client financial event and communications programmes
- Work closely with internal event logistics team, and event/virtual/digital suppliers and designers
- Manage client expectations and anticipate their needs
- Project and budget management
- ‘On-site’ (and remote) responsibilities for international events and roadshows (virtual and f2f)
- Proactively network with industry and client contacts, new business development, pitches
Key requirements in the right candidate include:
- Bi-lingual (English and at least one other European language, French, Spanish, Italian)
- Strong and proven client relationship management skills, working at C level
- Experienced at high-quality events and logistical solutions
- Keen eye for design and attention to detail
- Experience of working in corporate and financial communications – this could be from within a corporate (e.g. investment bank/ECM team or corporate IR team) or agency - or specialised services for IR communication (e.g. translation, webcasts, video production, iPad solutions)) or from within financial PR agency
- Well presented, exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Excellent time and budget management skills, and work well with internal delivery team and external suppliers
- Robust, flexible, dedicated, enjoys working at highest corporate level for delivery
The company offers a competitive and attractive rewards package and development opportunities, a supportive and friendly environment and the opportunity to achieve your fullest potential.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a successful and supportive agency working in the fast paced world of financial events and communications at their highest level – if you are looking for a fabulous new opportunity to match to your skills and ambitions .. then click APPLY now!