Excellent junior events role learning from the best! You’ll join and learn from a team of experts in international event management – and be a key team member in the successful delivery of international events for a range of global clients.
Established and successful global events agency, a close knit and supportive team of c. 20 event professionals, delivering a range of international conference and events – known as leaders in their particular sector of pharma and medical events. Hertfordshire based, the role will be hybrid working with 2-3 days office working, the rest of week at home. Travel will be part of the role going on-site for events in due course. There is fantastic company ethos and pride in working really well together producing events of the highest professional standards.
As Events Executive / Events Assistant you’ll be responsible for varied event admin tasks, and also have significant event logistics responsibility. The role requires a high attention to detail, level of organisation as well good communication skills. You’ll be involved in the full range of logistical task associated with international events, across all elements of the event and end-to-end, working closely with Project Managers and have direct client contact. Specific responsibilities include:
- Building event registration platform, and all elements of delegate invitation and registration process including copy writing and handling all client approval processes
- Delegate communication pre-event, regarding travel, accommodation and all logistical needs
- Tracking, managing and reporting attendance figures and status at regular client meetings
- Scoping and specifying delegates special needs, and informing all relevant suppliers
- Rooming lists, transfer manifests, creation of travel itineries
- Liasing with external suppliers including hotels, travel agents
- Researching hotels and venues
- Preparing event documentation including signage, lanyards, badges, conference packs
- On-site delegate management, and event support
- Virtual meeting co-ordination, using a range of platforms
You’re a natural organiser with excellent communication skills, and a great all rounder. You’ve got excellent communication skills, ideally some previous events or hospitality experience, good admin/IT skills, and are looking for a role that will see you getting your teeth into international event logistics. The agency office is in Hertfordshire, so that needs to be workable for you. Specifically we want to find someone who brings:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Solid office skills, word, excel – previous experience of using and managing an online database /registration system would be highly beneficial (but not essential)
- Well organised with excellent attention to detail
- Some customer-facing experience, preferably within the hospitality sector, experience of attending large scale events or conferences
- Team player, hard working, flexible, customer/client-focussed approach
- Quick to learn new skills, and keen to take ownership and responsiblity
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a leading agency and immerse yourself fully in a busy events environment and quickly take on key event admin and logistics tasks for major international events…. Looking for someone to start ASAP – so APPLY NOW!
Regan & Dean is a specialist recruiter for the events industry, and we pride ourselves on the range and quality of roles we work on for a great client base. If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for then you can check out all our current roles at www.regananddean.co.uk.
To get our latest roles sent direct to you as we get them sign up for Job Alerts Sign up for Job Alerts | Regan & Dean (regananddean.com).