This established group has a 100 year history, developing a reputation for breaking new ground and continuing to be regarded as a forward-thinking and innovative business. They hold a large and extremely varied portfolio of events including webinars, talks, awards, conferences, exhibitions, charity events and social events across the country. The team has a close-knit, all hands on deck approach to work and offer a great working environment.
With an ever expanding event calendar, there is now the opportunity for an experienced Event Manager to join the team on a contract basis and assist in creating variety of unique events.
This is a broad role that includes:
* Coordinating and project managing a range of events from end to end
* Virtual event management
* Liaison with senior stakeholders to ascertain event briefs
* Creating event schedules and timelines
* Budget management
* Managing elements of marketing
* Liaising closely with internal teams
* Coordinating sponsorship agreements
* Sourcing and managing external suppliers and venues
* Coordinating members of the marketing team
* Onsite event management
The ideal candidate will have previous event management experience gained from working in a corporate business, association, conference organiser or similar. This role would be perfect for an existing Event Manager who has experience in managing a broad range of events, including virtual and hybrid.
In return they offer the opportunity to work with a close knit and sociable team a host of great benefits!
Don't miss this great opportunity - click below to apply!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) in events, exhibitions and experiential. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.