12 MONTH FTC
Your opportunity to join this well-established agency who offer a full service experience to their clients.
With a solid foundation and a market reputation for delivering truly unique events, this agency is going from strength to strength. Working with a broad base of established clients they pride themselves on building a two way relationship with their clients resulting in exceptional delivery and repeat business!
Focusing mainly on the automotive sector (and more recently pivoting over to virtual!) they have an impressive client base and work across the board to deliver a diverse range of events including exhibitions, press launches, ride and drives and incentives to name a few!
With an emphasis on training and continuous development of their staff this is an opportunity not to be missed!
They now looking for an Account Manager to cover a 12 month maternity cover, working on one of their biggest accounts. Duties will include:
- Client account management including strategy, planning and organisation of events
- Manage the well-being and performance of the client account, and facilitating growth
- Build strong client relationships
- Advise and make recommendations to the client
- Collaborating with stakeholders
- Client management on large scale events
- Achieve & improve cost efficiencies / profitability through supplier management
- Attend key brief and meeting sessions with clients to ensure excellent service delivery
- Collaborate with other internal departments to create/revise client proposals
- Regular reporting on account activity with finance department
- Deliver sound financial reporting and forecasting.
The ideal candidate will have previous client account management experience preferably from working within an events agency. You will have good attention to detail and a "can do" attitude and be passionate about having an impact on business growth.
In return they offer the opportunity to be part of an exciting and vibrant company where you can work on a wide range of high profile events and really grow your career in a supportive team environment.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.