A high profile outdoor event organiser is looking for an Events Operations Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
Your main purpose will be to manage the production and operational delivery of their large events and to meet or exceed the operational and logistical requirements needed for effective, safe and profitable shows.
- Experience of outdoor and indoor event production and operations.
- Experience of event operations budget management, planning and accurate forecasting.
- Experience of supplier sourcing, contract negotiation and the management of supplier relationships
- Experience of supplier tender processes
- Floorplan management alongside internal and external stakeholders.
- Knowledge of supplier contract terms and conditions process and terminology.
- Experience in working with multiple stakeholders to deliver world class event attractions.
- Experience in the implementation of event operations systems
- Experience in using CRM systems
- Microsoft Dynamics experience is desirable.
- Formulate and manage the operations budget alongside the Head of Events.
- Manage the delivery and fulfilment of all sponsorship requirements
- Manage the operational floorplan, maximising space to deliver commercial opportunities and enhanced stakeholder experience.
This is role has hybrid working where 2 days will be needed in the office in Hampshire and the rest at home.
This is an excellent opportunity to work on high profile and creative events.