ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - SPORTS EVENTS
LONDON / FLEXI WORKING
£EXCELLENT + BENEFITS
Are you passionate about events and sports? Then we have the role for you!
Our client is a sports marketing agency that deliver high-energy campaigns and memorable experiences. With over 20 years' experience they have created some of the world's biggest and most iconic participation sport experiences!
Working with many different partners, brands and audiences on a diverse range of campaigns and projects they are the leaders in unforgettable campaigns
We're excited to announce that an opportunity has come up for an experienced Account Director to join this growing team!
As the Account Director, you have an active role in developing new accounts and growing existing ones. As an Account Director you will focus on the strategic direction, management and development of a high- profile brand account.
Working as part of the wider Client Services strategy, you will play a key role within new business pitches and supporting the on boarding of new clients. You will have the ability and skills to deliver outstanding creative solution for your clients, from the big idea to disruptive thinking.
You will be responsible for building out a creative environment within your team to ensure creativity comes to life at every step of the way
* A passion and in-depth knowledge of participation sport
* Successful and proven track record of growing and managing multiple client accounts
* Track record of working with brands
* Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Excellent financial acumen and the ability to be able to analyse and converse regarding financial data
* The ability to lead a team
* Ability to build relationships with a broad cross section of individuals
* A strategic and creative outlook
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of creating and leading exciting experiential campaigns for brands, of varying scale, is essential along with a passion and in-depth knowledge of sport.
You will be very target driven and have excellent relationship management skills both internally and externally.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit our website to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.