This fully integrated agency is known for delivering some of the largest and most innovative creative projects, including experiential, activation, PR, social, digital, events and exhibition projects across the globe.
Their fantastic reputation and extensive in house expertise has enabled them to develop an enviable client list across sporting, automotive, energy and retail sectors to name a few.
Due to ongoing business success they are now seeking an Event Manager to join their hardworking and creative team and oversee the delivery of a their fantastic automotive / sporting events.
As Event Manager, you will be client facing and will play a vital part of planning, delivering & overseeing projects and be on-site to ensure smooth running. Key responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Supporting Events Managers to organise and manage guest programmes
- Working closely with external stakeholders to source suitable suppliers
- Managing databases for guest programmes
- Sourcing & liaising with hotels across the globe
- Rooming list management
- Sourcing and booking suitable restaurants
- Producing guest itineraries
- Producing budget proposals for guest programmes
- Reconciling guest programme budgets
- On-site management
Candidates should be confident client facing and have experience in overseeing the delivery of logistically complex projects - an incentive travel background would be ideal!
In return you will get the chance to work with some of the best in the industry and support on a wide range of high profile events for fantastic clients!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit our website to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.