This well-established production agency are specialists in delivering full production services for a broad range of events including product launches, festivals, roadshows, gala dinners and ceremonies. Utilising their team of experts and in-house equipment they provide creative production solutions to enhance each event experience.
Alongside their brilliant reputation, they also offer progression paths and are actively encouraging of their staff to continually improve - so offer portable learning agreements as well as funding.
You will be responsible for the management of technical & scenic installations at events and producing technical schematics, cable calls & floor plans.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Advising internal teams on complex technical elements of events
* Assisting with pitches for new business alongside Account Managers
* Working with Project Managers to plan crew & logistics
* Producing technical schematics
* Producing logistics plans & timelines
* Producing Health & Safety plans & risk assessments
* Overseeing the on-site rig & de-rig of installations
The ideal candidate will come from an AV Technician/AV Project Management background and have experience of working across a broad range of events. AV Technicians stepping up will also be considered.
In return you will have the chance to work for a fantastic agency who offer a close knit team culture and lots of added benefits.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit our website to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.