This well-established production agency are specialists in delivering full production services for a broad range of events including product launches, festivals, roadshows, gala dinners and ceremonies. Utilising their team of experts and in-house equipment they provide creative production solutions to enhance each event experience.
They are now looking for an AV Warehouse Manager to join their team and support on all the warehouse processes and handling a variety of AV equipment high tech equipment such as audio, lighting and video within their large warehouse.
As an AV Warehouse Manager your responsibilities will be broad and will include:
* Overseeing the general management of the warehouse
* Preparing, checking and loading kit for events
* First point of call for junior technicians
* Managing equipment stock levels
* Testing and maintaining technical kit (incl. PAT tests)
* Managing efficiency and organisation of the warehouse
* Managing kit shortfall or unavailability
* Working alongside the project managers
* Overseeing the external sub-hire equipment process
* Managing kit logistics
The ideal candidate will come from an AV supply company or technical production agency with experience of managing an AV warehouse environment. Solid knowledge of technical equipment across the full AV spectrum would be an added benefit but more importantly is the proven ability to manage a warehouse. Candidates must be a team player and have the confidence to implement and guide the junior team on warehouse processes.
In return the company offer a fantastic working environment with a huge inventory of top of the range AV equipment.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.