HOME WORKING AVAILABLE 2 DAYS A WEEK
Continuing success, extensive resources and a rapidly growing portfolio of exceptional clients are just some of the reasons why this agency is going from strength to strength. Having already brought on some of the best talent the industry has to offer in the last two years, this agency has a team which is second to none offering creativity, technical innovation and forward thinking solutions on brief after brief. With in-house Production, Creative, Event Management and Digital they have all of the resources needed to deliver some of the most highly regarded and highest profile global events out there - virtually, live and hybrid!
Now at an exciting point in their development there has never been a better time to join this leading and passionate agency.
As a member of the Client Services Team you will play a key part in managing the seamless delivery of a variety of event projects. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Working collaboratively with internal teams
- Maintaining day-to-day client contact and first-class client servicing
- Taking responsibility for delivery of activities across clients' accounts
- Preparing and leading client and internal account meetings
- Manage the internal processes efficiently to ensure maximum profitability
- Organise and manage client visits and follow up on proposals/pitches
- Budget management
- Ensure regular contact with the client and that their needs are anticipated and met
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships via telephone, email, zoom and face-to-face meetings
We are looking for candidates with strong account management experience from an event focused background. An agency background would be beneficial but experience from other events settings will also be considered. Candidates must be a relationship builder, great communication skills and have a strong passion for the events industry.
In return for your commitment you will have the opportunity to join a dynamic and growing company, with the chance to develop and grow your career!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, medical communications, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.
Job reference: MM18247