A Fantastic London based venue are growing their team!
With multiple spaces to utilise, this venue offers immense versatility and is able to host a wide range of events from corporate parties, conferences and award ceremonies to fashion shows, product launches and weddings.
Built in the 1920's, the venue has gone from strength to strength and are renowned for highly curated entertainment and lavish parties. As the venue enters their 90th year, they are growing their existing team with a Sales and Event Manager - now is a really exciting time to come on board!
As a Sales and Event Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Dealing with incoming enquiries
- Sending out quotes
- Conducing site visits as required
- Raising contracts and invoices
- Liaising with third party suppliers
- Overseeing the set up and break down
- Preparing function sheets
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Creating weekly, monthly / annual reporting
- Attending networking events
- Promote the venue and other venues in the portfolio
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years' experience working within an event venue
team or similar, with a brilliant sales record. You will have the ability to work in a fast-paced, sometime chaotic environment with exceptional organisation skills. Excellent communication skills is key to thrive in a role like this and proficient use of Mac computers, Microsoft Office packages to include Word and Excel would be a bonus.
In hand you will working as part of a fantastic team, based out of one of London's impressive venues!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) within the events & experiential and exhibitions industry.