This award winning medical communications agency needs no introduction. With a growing and dedicated team and a diverse client base spanning multiple therapy areas they are going from strength to strength. With in-house services including design and creative, account management and medical writing they work across a huge range of projects from strategic publications through to strategy and development and symposium.
Boasting a highly collaborative environment, and offering some of the best benefits in the industry this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Due to continued growth they are now looking to expand their team with the addition of an Account Executive. Reporting into a Senior Account Manager and working closely with the wider team responsibilities are broad and include:
- Involvement in briefing & reviewing the work of the cross-functional team to ensure each project is delivered according to clients brief
- Event support and planning
- Booking travel & accommodation
- Speaker management
- Creative concept & content development
- Building and sustaining successful client relationships
- Travelling to deliver relevant external meetings & congresses
- Sourcing & managing suppliers
- Support development proposals and costings for clients
The ideal candidate will be an established Account Executive within either a medical communications agency, healthcare advertising or PR, or event management. Experience within the healthcare industry will be a benefit, as well as experience growing client relationships.
In return for your commitment you will get the opportunity to work across an exciting range of projects and work with experienced scientific, creative, events and digital teams across the business.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.