A well respected membership organisation within the financial sector requires a Senior Events Executive. This role encompasses end-to-end management of a variety of events both virtual (via Zoom) and face to face including commercial conferences, dinners, seminars, workshops, webinars and roadshows.
- Organising and delivering a wide programme of commercial and strategic events for members and guests in accordance with budget and event objectives.
- Logistical delivery of events - this includes use of the virtual events platform (Zoom), venue sourcing (live events only), speaker liaison, virtual and on-site delivery, pre-event planning/administration including speaker & delegate onboarding and performing first class event execution.
- Supporting the Production & Event Manager in the strategic delivery of the commercial events portfolio in particular working with the commercial partnerships team to ensure all KPIs are met
- Working closely with internal/external stakeholders (committees) to research and identify potential speakers/topics for event programmes as well as choreographing appropriate programmes for both virtual and hybrid audiences.
- Co-ordinating the delegate booking process, including building and maintaining webpages, liaison with relevant internal departments to optimise the delegate booking experience.
- Financial: pro-actively monitoring delegate revenue and profitability targets for the commercial events
- Working with the various marketing teams on promotional material for each activity, with the ability to identify cross promotional opportunities
- Working with internal stakeholders and clients to plan and execute their event programmes.
- Previous experience of corporate event management (for up to 300 people) with strong commercial acumen.
- Previous experience of professional bodies and working with committees and multiple stakeholders
- Understanding of conference marketing, including the role of event sponsors/exhibitors
- High standard of presentation and attention to detail is essential
- MS office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Experience of producing budget and post event P&Ls
- Strong planning/project management skills