A fantastic opportunity to work for an award winning company who work on an international scale!
This world class exhibition design and build company are renowned for delivering creative and complex projects across the globe. This company are passionate about bringing a brand's DNA to life through virtual and physical experiences that challenge the way people think and feel.
90% of their clients work within the Aerospace and Defence sector and 2022 is all about growing into new areas and broadening out their client base. They are now looking for a Business Development Manager to join their sales team and help bring this to reality and right now is a fantastic time to join.
Reporting to the Sales Director, as a Business Development Manager you will be responsible for generating new business and creating long lasting client relationships. Duties will include:
- Driving the sales process from enquiry through to presentation
- Researching target markets
- Preparing sales campaigns and implementing them
- Running your own revenue streams, sales strategies and forecast
- Working autonomously as well as in a team
- Communicating with the design and project management teams
- Maintaining and growing client relationships
- Nurturing existing accounts
- Successfully retaining clients with repeat business
- Working to targets
The ideal candidate with have experience working in a sales roles and understand the exhibition design and build process. You will be tenacious, enthusiastic and looking for longevity in your next role. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to kick start your career working for a leading company where you will have the opportunity to influence the direction of your sales depending on your market knowledge.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, medical communications, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.