A well respected membership organisation within the financial sector requires an Events Executive. This role encompasses end-to-end management of a variety of events including commercial conferences, dinners, seminars, workshops, webinars and roadshows.
Reporting to the Senior Events Executive, the role will work closely with lots of internal departments as well as supporting speakers and external stakeholders. This is an excellent opportunity for an Events Executive to work as part of a fast moving, exciting and busy events department.
Main responsibilities of role
* Organising and delivering a wide programme of events and webinars for members and guests in accordance with budget and event objectives.
* Logistical delivery of events - venue sourcing/liaison, speaker liaison, exhibitor deliverables, on site delivery, pre-event planning/administration including event documentation/delegate packs and performing first class customer service at events.
* Co-ordinating the delegate booking process, including liaison with relevant internal departments and external suppliers and utilising event management software.
* Working with the various marketing teams on promotional material for each activity, with the ability to identify cross promotional opportunities
* Preparing information for event budgeting and reporting purposes.
* Working with internal stakeholders and clients to plan and execute their event programmes.
The successful candidate will have previous experience of corporate event management (for up to 250 people), works well under pressure, excellent customer service/relationship skills and will have previous experience of stakeholder management. A good understanding of conference marketing, including the role of event sponsors/exhibitors would be beneficial. Previous experience of professional bodies and working with committees would be advantageous.