Well established in the market and with continued growth this brand experience agency are going from strength to strength. With in-house services including creative, design and production they deliver a range of projects across brand strategy and design including exhibitions, branded environments and event technology through to live events and experiential marketing campaigns. Working across a range of sectors including automotive, media and technology to name a few they work on a truly global basis, delivering projects across the UK, Europe and further afield.
Working within their offices, which are commutable from Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and Middlesex, you will be given the chance to work within a creative environment, within a friendly, close-knit and sociable team.
This is an exciting role that is all about project delivery, whether that be supporting bigger teams with their design and build exhibits or taking smaller events from the design process right through to the final delivery onsite. You will be ensuring the final execution is on brief, on time, on budget and delivered to the expected quality standard.
Overseeing multiple projects simultaneously this is a broad role which includes:
- Supporting operations teams with the proposal process
- Acting as client liaison for operational delivery
- Working with the creative, account & operation teams to ensure all client requests are achieved within budget & regulatory constraints.
- Management of project plans, timelines and client requirements
- Sourcing and managing external suppliers
- Ordering materials, inclusive of raising purchase orders, new vendor set ups and liaisons with Finance.
- Budget management
- Ensuring all deliveries are to budget and agreed timescales.
- Developing relationships with preferred suppliers and potential new suppliers.
- Managing on-site installations with the support of Production Manager or Project Lead with the main sub-contractor in various destinations.
Ideally we are looking for candidates who are currently working for a brand experience agency, exhibition design agency or a production / event agency delivering exhibition projects or similar. Candidates must client facing and used to working with internal project teams. You must be open to international travel, have an appetite for progression and a desire to work in a fast-paced environment for a fast growing creative agency.
Don't miss this great opportunity - click below to apply!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) in events, exhibitions and experiential. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.
Job reference: MM18287