Well established in the market and with continued growth this brand experience agency are going from strength to strength. With in-house services including creative, design and production they deliver a range of projects across brand strategy and design including exhibitions, branded environments and event technology through to live events and experiential marketing campaigns. Working across a range of sectors including automotive, media and technology to name a few they work on a truly global basis, delivering projects across the UK, Europe and further afield.
Working within their offices, which are commutable from Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and Middlesex, you will be given the chance to work within a creative environment, within a friendly, close-knit and sociable team.
As part of their ongoing success and growth there is now the opportunity for a Project Manager to come on board and lead the successful delivery of brand experience projects and exhibitions.
Overseeing multiple projects simultaneously this is a broad role which includes:
- Managing projects from initial brief through to delivery
- Acting as the main point of contact for clients
- Working closely with production and creative teams
- Managing budgets and overseeing cost management including full reconciliation
- Liaising and negotiating with suppliers
- Building project plans
- Adhering to project timelines
- Creating project cost estimates
- Implementing any project travel arrangements
- Ensuring projects are on brand
- On-site project management, including overseeing stand installation and break down
The ideal candidate will have proven experience of managing and delivering exhibition projects. Ideally we are looking for candidates who are currently working for a brand experience agency, exhibition design agency or a production / event agency delivering exhibition projects. Candidates must client facing and used to working with internal project teams. You must be open to international travel, have an appetite for progression and a desire to work in a fast-paced environment for a fast growing creative agency.
Don't miss this great opportunity - click below to apply!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) in events, exhibitions and experiential. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.
Job reference: MM18286