A great full time opportunity for an Events and Partnership Manager has arisen within this corporate innovations organisation based in London. Working for one of THE fastest-growing companies in the UK’s most important areas of renewables this company also works alongside the government to connect and grow British SME’s.
My client is in need of a highly organised Events and Partnerships Manager to work across both their Third Party events as well as working on a strategy for their membership proposition.
This role will need someone with a strong background within media partnerships, contra deals as well as sponsorship negotiation and placement.
Key experience required;
- A strong background within media partnerships/sponsorship negotiation, and contra deals
- Strategic experience in implementing a membership proposition
- Creating platforms to grow and evolve the established partnerships events programme
- Experience in organising and running partnership events with skills in branding and content
- Research background with a focus in researching new areas for growth
The position is a work alone role so you will need to be head strong and confident in producing and delivering commercial events content. You will also need to evaluate and spearhead a proposed membership initiative going forward.
Candidates applying for the role must hold UK based events experience as well as the right to work within the UK.
Please send CVs stating your current salary, notice period and postcode to email@example.com