London with WFH opportunities - A unique opportunity to join a thriving event organiser, helping to drive a varied portfolio of exciting events!
This company are a leading published and event organiser, specialising in the food industry with a portfolio of 12 international events per year taking place both in person and virtually. Events are large scale with many streams, breakout and elements that appeal to specialists within the industry, enabling them to explore commercial opportunities and make new business contacts.
The events team are close knit bunch who support each other and work closely together to ensure events meet targets and run seamlessly!
The exciting role of Event Executive will see you supporting in the delivery of a range of exciting, international events. The role will support the Events and Marketing teams in the delivery of the event portfolio - ensuring that all events are delivered to a high standard, within budget and that delegate and partner expectations are met, if not exceeded.
This is a broad role that includes duties such as:
* Develop and implement event project plans
* Manage event budgets, ensuring that events remain within
* Venue negotiation/contract negotiations with all major suppliers.
* Work closely with the sales and marketing teams
* Support team members' day-to-day execution of initiatives
* Monitor progress and report back on key performance data from marketing and events.
* Build and nurture relationships with relevant contacts and secure strategic partnerships for events
* Drive continual improvement and best practice across all events and identify and suggest potential channels for future growth
Candidates will need to have clear experience in supporting the delivery of events - both live & virtual. The ideal candidate will have a conference/exhibition organiser or association background, but other backgrounds will be considered.
In return, this organisation offers a fantastic opportunity to build your career and skill set on some exciting events. The role offers work across both virtual and live events, as well as international travel. With a close knit, friendly team and a thriving event portfolio now is the perfect time to join.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit our website to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.