2-3 days home working available - Are you looking to join an international event organiser in a pivotal position?
With a global presence and a strong reputation, this company truly are a leading provider of quality business information and must-attend events for professionals within the legal industry. With a range of different verticals, they give unique insights to a highly engaged community - providing actionable knowledge which their clients trust.
The company boasts a collaborative, close knit and social team, plus perks such as competitive OTE, gym allowance, private healthcare and plenty of development and training.
A fantastic position has now become available for a Business Development Executive who would pay an integral part in the commercial success of the events in their existing and developing portfolios. With established events ever-growing and a collaborative team to join this is an opportunity not to be missed!
This is a broad role that includes:
- Working closely with the Content Lead and Sales Managers, you will help to devise and execute the go to market plan for your dedicated events;
- Supporting in generating new business by sourcing new corporate clients and building on existing relationships through research, client communication and follow-up;
- Selling sponsorship for allocated events;
- Developing and maintaining contact with potential clients via email and telephone communication;
- Ensuring that you always provide a high level of customer service.
Candidates should have similar experience gained from working within an events setting, or within a b2b new business environment. A proven track record of sales performance and client management is essential. This role is best suited to a consultative individual who is prepared to build strong relationships and would be comfortable talking to senior executives within the law industry.
In return this agency is giving you the chance to take your career to the next level, working with some of the best in the business and within a social and successful team. They offer great benefits such as private healthcare, a wellbeing allowance of £350 and gym memberships. This is certainly an opportunity not to be missed!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.
Don't miss this great opportunity - click below to apply!
Vacancy reference: MM18514