ENTIRELY REMOTE WORKING AVAILABLE - An amazing opportunity to join a first-rate events and media business that deliver highly sought after events!
This progressive media & events business creates content that inspires and educates. They develop leading events including large scale conferences with multiple streams, awards ceremonies and gala dinners which attract some of the industry's most senior individuals, providing the opportunity to meet face to face to network and problem solve. While the gala dinner and awards brings the opportunity to celebrate the success of the industry and network in a more relaxed atmosphere
Events are well known, well attended and renowned within the industry!
With significant growth plans in place and an exciting portfolio of event planned, there's never been a better time to join!
Owing to the exceptional growth of their event series, this business are now looking for a Head of Sales to drive sponsorship sales across the business and develop the strategy to meet company sales targets.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage sales for the business to meet and if possible exceed annual targets
- Grow the revenue streams from existing clients
- Identify and engage new business opportunities
- Act as the key point of contact with all prospects and sponsors
- Conduct regular face to face and online meetings with customers and prospects
- Build strong and enduring personal relationships with customers and prospects
- Proactively responding to inbound enquiries, and self-generated leads
- Agree sponsorship targets s and report on progress towards those targets
- Create and report against KPIs for sales.
To be considered for this Head of Sales role you must come with experience working closely with clients from an event perspective, making key decisions to benefit the business and ideally working closely with event sponsors.
You will naturally be a people's person and have the ability to network with existing and new clients effectively whilst developing strong relationships.
In return, this agency can offer you the chance to work with some of the best within the industry and the chance to get involved with fantastic events and clients.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, medical communications, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.
VACANCY REFERENCE: MM18391