An amazing opportunity to join a first-rate design & build company, working with luxury brands on a global scale!
This business are leaders in their field of retail/ experiential design and build. As an integrated design and production studio they are a dynamic team of designers, project managers, and makers.
From inspiration to installation, they work with awe inspiring brands breaking the boundaries of activation possibility. Be it a Retail Environment, Event Space or an Interactive Moment, they have adorned buildings with thousands of hand sculpted flowers, created lighting structures hanging high above the heads of music revellers, and brought the windows of the world to life.
This company works globally with the biggest, luxury brands bringing their vision and identity to life!
They now have a vacancy for an Account Manager based in their London studios. The role involves looking out to potential new markets whilst at the same time selling the company offer into their core market, maintaining repeat business and client retention.
- Selling the services of the company into current and prospective companies
- Identifying new potential markets and focus on building a strategy to hit company target by reaching into those markets.
- Weekly reporting on current progress
- Achieving the individual sales targets
- Attending client meetings and present the business.
- Receiving briefs from clients and process them through the company, liaising with each department where required dependent on brief.
- Ensuring that good customer service relations are maintained with all accounts.
- Maintain good communication with Design, Production and Finance departments.
- Manage client expectation in regard to budget and overall required deliverables.
To be considered for this Account Manager role you must come with solid sales experience, ideally from within event design & build or production company. Other sales backgrounds will be considered, providing you have a solid track record and are keen to learn the industry!
You will naturally be a people's person and have the ability to network with existing and new clients effectively whilst developing strong relationships.
In return, this agency can offer you the chance to work with some of the best within the industry and the chance to get involved with fantastic projects and clients!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, medical communications, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.
Vacancy reference: MM18423