A leading professional body within the financial sector are looking for a Senior/Marketing Manager to join them on a maternity contract position. This role could be full time or 4 days a week. You will be someone who can deliver value across a multi-channel international professional services strategy and take pride in being able to reach, target and change stakeholder behaviour and engage captive, new or diverse audiences. You will be responsible for the international marketing accounts and the national campaigns within this organisation.
- Producing multi-channel marketing plans and developing strategies and initiatives
- Implementing and driving results for agreed organic and paid for marketing and brand campaigns and events
- Assisting with the running of the internal marketing advisory board, delivering strategies / initiatives, and initiating and supervising the production of promotional campaigns and materials
- Agreeing, and managing budgets and increasing return on investment.
- Evaluating and reporting on marketing and communications activities, producing reports and providing management information, as required.
- Spearheading internal stakeholder relationships, particularly international heads of country, and liaising with other relevant managers and departments
- Providing knowledge, insight and understanding of target B2B and B2C audiences and lead the marketing team to develop innovative campaigns to reach them.
You will have:
- Minimum of 5 years marketing experience
- Advanced skills in using multiple data, CMS and social media platforms
- Ability to craft clear reports and analysis a campaign's success
- Experience in both B2B and B2C but with a customer-centric strategy at the core
You may also have:
- A degree level education, with some form of professional qualification in marketing or communications or equivalent
- Experience of marketing in a professional services sector
- Experience of working in an international environment
You will have the option to split your working week between working from home and in the London office.