“Let’s create, produce and excel”.
A dynamic and vibrant company with a core set of values that underpin all their work.
With a true understanding that the best events are delivered in partnership and by listening to their clients carefully to really understand their objectives, working collaboratively at every step of the process.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Event Producer to oversee the delivery of a variety of projects including live events, conferences, special projects, exhibitions, and virtual events. The role is a key point of contact for clients and will manage a team to ensure on brief, on time and in budget delivery which is integral to our success.
A special live events agency where creation and delivery is the beating heart of their business. Working with a number of global brands and government departments they design and deliver live events in the UK and internationally. Pioneers of human experience.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Flawless delivery of diverse corporate live event projects including conferences, virtual, hybrid and live events, road shows, product launches, exhibitions, and Government summits
- End to end project management including client liaison, brief and scope of works development, scheduling, budget management, supplier coordination, management of internal resource and integration of digital across the event
- Working with clients at a strategic level to develop project formats, campaign messaging, content, and programming by immersing yourself into the brand
- Collaborate closely with the Client Services Team when new business opportunities arise, leading and supporting delivery of pitches and tenders
- Collaboration with the Creative Department to ensure the creative vision meets the client brief. Ongoing guardian of the creative idea throughout project delivery
- Developing and managing timelines, risk registers and status reports and ensuring events are running to schedule and as expected
- Budget ownership, securing client approvals, purchase orders and issuing invoices
- Collaboration, coordination and direction of all departments and team members responsible for contributing to the event delivery, ensuring the solution meets the client brief and objectives
Skills and Experience:
- Significant experience as an Event Producer and, specifically, experience in producing various projects within the events and exhibitions space for corporate clients in the UK and internationally and managing event budgets of all sizes including and in excess of £750,000+
- Excellent understanding of all event disciplines including event and delegate management, technical services, digital media, video, production and print with expertise in building complex show productions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly collaborative and experienced in working across multiple agency disciplines
- Excellent in leading and presenting/pitching strategy, ideas and budgets to senior clients
- Agile and adaptive with the resilience and stamina to sustain effective performance under pressure
- Exceptional organisation, project management and documentational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment
More reasons to join:
- You’ll bring your expertise, we’ll expose you to the best in the industry
- Leadership opportunities and scope to grow with the department
- Remote/flexible working + offices in both Eastbourne and London
- Culture of training and professional development
- 25 days holiday plus your Birthday off
- Annual team awards
- Exciting staff social calendar
- Social, Environmental and Charity committees reflect a genuine commitment
We are urgently recruiting for this highly competitive opportunity, please contact us right away.
This position would suit: Event Producer, Live Events Producer, Senior Producer, Producer, Senior Event Producer, Live Event Producer, Events Producer, Creative Events Producer, Executive Producer.