“Can you create events and lead people”.
A dynamic and vibrant company with a core set of values that underpin all their work.
With a true understanding that the best events are delivered in partnership and by listening to their clients carefully to really understand their objectives, working collaboratively at every step of the process.
The Client Services Director will work closely with the Head of Public Sector, Heads of Department, Strategy Director, Relationship Manager and the Account Directors to deliver, maintain and provide an exceptional level of customer service across public sector client acquisition and account delivery.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- The CSD will manage and effectively support the public sector account team whilst simultaneously owning one or two key client accounts
- Responsible for supporting the team to ensure project delivery and internal processes are maintained to the highest standards
- To pitch lead on new business opportunities and to achieve 50% conversion rate
- Line management of Account Directors/Senior Account Managers and Relationship Manager, providing regular, ongoing support
- Working closely with the Head of Public Sector (HoPS) to define the department strategy and ensure client acquisition and growth targets are met
- Oversee new client acquisition by working with the Relationship Manager and identifying opportunities for new relationships to be formed
- Account Management of one or two key accounts ensuring day to day management of the account and ensuring project delivery is carried out to the highest standard
- Own key relationships with identified clients and ensure these are developed in line with the commercial strategy
- Review client accounts regularly with account team and identify opportunities for innovation, efficiencies, improvement and value for money
- Support account team with account development strategy
- Promote sharing of innovation, efficiencies and improvements
- Prepare high-level reports for the HoPS and Exec Team
- Oversight of internal budget processes to ensure maximum profitability
- Mentor and support the corporate account team, advising on best practice and knowledge sharing
- Share best practice and consistency across all levels of account management
- Support Relationship Manager and account teams to support client growth, development via upselling, and cross selling of Identity’s products and services whilst simultaneously developing the accounts you are responsible for
- Manage client expectations
- Ensure a culture of communication and feedback internally and externally
- Ensure teams are effectively using the CRM system
- Contribute to the development of proposals and pitches to win new business
- Develop and maintain strong internal and external relationships
- Promote Identity’s profile within the client organisation
- Lead Account Management combined department meetings (corporate and public sector)
- Attend leadership and team meetings as required
- Vet and qualify new projects and enquiries
- Manage the resourcing of pitches
- Oversee department recruitment and capacity management
- Oversee the Post Project Review process to ensure learnings are identified and acted upon
- Support team with performance management of staff, as required
Skills and Experience:
- Proven track record in the development & implementation of strategic planning
- Highly motivated and self-aware
- Highly organised with a forensic approach to detail
- Proven experience working with public sector clients
- Have a strong focus on continuous improvement, looking for opportunities for innovation, efficiencies, improvement and value for money, as well as commercial acumen to generate new business with the existing client base.
- Excellent time management skills including being able to self-prioritise workload according to business needs and meet deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and have excellent follow up skills both internally and externally
- Must have a knowledgeable, confident and enthusiastic approach to the events industry, spanning across both live and virtual events, understanding the process of tactical marketing, account strategy and creativity.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, including the ability to present information clearly and concisely
- Proven leadership skills but also still able to be a team member
- Can demonstrate the ability to carry out tasks within set timeframes
- Self-prioritise workload according to the business needs
This position would suit: Client Services Director Agency, Agency Client Services Director, Account Director Live Events, Account Director Communications, Client Services Director Events, Events Services Director, Head of Client Services, Director of Client Services, Account Director Field Marketing, Field Marketing Director, Client Services Director Field Marketing, Project Marketing Director Filed Marketing, Field Marketing Senior Account Manager, Senior Account Manager Field Marketing, Senior Account Manager Live Events, Live Events Project Director.
We are urgently recruiting for this highly competitive opportunity, please contact us right away.