A dynamic and vibrant company with a core set of values that underpin all their work.
With a true understanding that the best events are delivered in partnership and by listening to their clients carefully to really understand their objectives, working collaboratively at every step of the process.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Event Producer to oversee the delivery of a variety of projects including live events, conferences, special projects, exhibitions, and virtual events. The role is a key point of contact for clients and will manage a team to ensure on brief, on time and in budget delivery which is integral to our success.
A special live events agency where creation and delivery is the beating heart of their business. Working with a number of global brands and government departments they design and deliver live events in the UK and internationally. Pioneers of human experience.
Position Overview: The Senior Logistics Manager project manages all crew and delegate logistics across a diverse range of projects including Corporate Conferences, Exhibitions, UK Government Events and major events. Specific responsibilities would include delegate management, crew logistics, accreditation, group accommodation, travel, transfers and welfare.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities: Oversight and project management of all event and crew logistics across multiple projects, including:
- Venue search, negotiation, contracting and end-to-end venue management;
- Third party and supplier contracting;
- Delegate registration management;
- Management of large hotel blocks, managing individual and group requests;
- Crew logistics, including accreditation, accommodation, travel and transfers and staff welfare;
- Overseeing all aspects of delegate management beyond registration including joining instructions and evaluations as required;
- Working closely with Project Leads and attending client status update calls as requested;
- Developing and managing timelines, risk registers and status reports and ensuring logistical elements are running to schedule and as expected;
- Budget ownership/contribution, securing client approvals, where relevant;
- Collaboration, coordination and direction of the logistics team to ensure output is aligned with the solution designed to meet the client brief and objectives;
- Contribute to SMART KPIs agreed with the client to monitor Identity performance;
- Onsite management of the logistics team and all associated suppliers e.g. delegate registration, catering, hospitality, accommodation, transport, etc.;
- Understanding of H&S obligations for project delivery from logistics perspective;
- Contribute to post event internal review meetings and the detailed debrief with the client, producing a report capturing key learnings and insights;
- Contribute to project close down and a full financial post-event reconciliation;
- responsible for the line management of the logistics team, conducting 1-2-1s and appraisals, managing staff through personal development plans and ensuring that all training needs are met.
From time to time, you will also be required to contribute toward the delivery of pitch winning tenders, including:
- Contributing to the pitch timeline, logistics deliverables, budget and resource needed to support the tender delivery;
- Conducting research, writing copy and contributing to overall budget management to support tender responses.
This list of duties is not exhaustive and other tasks and responsibilities of a reasonable nature may be required of the post holder.
Identity has an obligation under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 to provide safe and healthy working conditions. All employees are required to ensure that the Health and Safety procedures and processes are maintained in line with the Health and Safety Policy and must take responsible care for themselves and others at work and in the delivery of client live event
Skills and Experience: Essential:
- Demonstrable experience in managing all aspects of the event and crew logistics involved in large-scale project delivery within the events and exhibitions space
- Specific experience needed in managing accreditation and accommodation blocks for large groups
- Exceptional organisational and project management skills and planning expertise
- Highly developed and proven negotiation skills
- Excellent people management skills with proven ability in leading and motivating teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experienced in working across multiple agency disciplines in a collaborative manner
- Confidence in contributing to and presenting proposals and budgets to senior clients
- Agile and adaptive with the resilience and stamina to sustain effective performance under pressure
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment
- Good understanding of current GDPR legislation
- Good level of computer literacy
- Proven financial acumen
- Ability to work in a client focused manner
- Self-prioritise workload according to the business needs and excellent time management skills
- Confident and enthusiastic approach to our diverse industry, must be committed to delivering excellent customer service and must be professional at all times.
- Significant experience as a Logistics Manager/Senior Logistics Manager in an agency of similar stature to Identity
Our values are important to Identity as they underpin how we work with each other. Every employee is asked to adhere to TRACC values, namely: Teamwork, Responsible, Ambitious, Creative, Caring.
We are urgently recruiting for this highly competitive opportunity, please contact us right away.
The position would suit: Project Manager, Event Project Manager, Cvent Project Manager, Project Manager Cvent, Event Manager, Event Project Manager, Event Coordinator, Senior Event Manager, Congress Manager, Healthcare Event Manager, Event Manager Pharma, Pharma Event Manager, Pharma Project Manager, Project Manager Pharma, Logistics Manager, Event Logistics Manager, Senior Logistics Manager, Senior Event Manager, Senior Live Events Manager, Senior Events Manager Live Events.